If you're looking for big bank financing solutions offered in a community bank atmosphere, you've come to the right place. At First Bank, our Relationship Managers will work with you to structure financing that works best for your company. We can help if your business plan calls for the following:
- Working Capital Financing - Businesses with seasonal or fluctuating cash flow can use revolving lines of credit to supplement internally generated cash, as needed.
- Revolving Lines of Credit - If your business plan calls for reducing credit requirements over a period of time, this plan conveniently adjusts the credit limit over several years while accommodating your cash flow fluctuations.
- Specialty Equipment Loans - We offer many types of specialty equipment loans including, but not limited to, purchases of manufacturing, production and transportation equipment.
- Fixed Asset Acquisition Loans - Our term loans allow you to amortize principal balances and interest over a long period of time, for purchases such as equipment, remodeling or building expansion.
- Business Acquisition Loans - Coupled with your equity, a business acquisition loan provides you with the funds to purchase another business or provide for succession of business ownership.
- Construction Loans for Home Builders - Numerous homebuilders like you look to First Bank for financing major housing developments and construction.
- Business Real Estate Financing - First Bank is a recognized leader in real estate financing, offering businesses of all types construction financing and mini-perms for both owner-occupied and investment property.
To find out more about our Business Finance solutions, contact your First Bank Relationship Manager. New to First Bank? Contact the Relationship Manager nearest you.