Until now, the early part of each business day is typically consumed with totaling receipts, recording and copying checks, completing deposit tickets and running deposits to the bank. First Bank Remote provides everything you need to simplify this process and make deposits without ever leaving your office.
- Time Savings – First Bank Remote dramatically reduces the time associated with preparing deposits, eliminates the need to physically deliver check deposits to the bank, and extends the deposit deadline for same-day credit until the end of the business day.
- Cost Savings – Expenses associated with deposit processing and storing deposit transaction detail are reduced. Multiple banking relationships and local depository accounts also can be eliminated, decreasing overall bank service charges.
- Cash Flow Improvement – First Bank Remote provides a convenient way to ensure that company deposits are made every day and enables checks received at all company locations to be deposited immediately to your First Bank.
- Deposit Accuracy – Because First Bank Remote requires that all deposit files be in balance before being transmitted to the bank, deposit corrections become a thing of the past.
- Improved Return Item Handling – Your company receives faster notification on returned deposited items, enabling you to react quickly to any check collection issues.
- Improved Record-keeping and Customer Service – First Bank Remote’s fully searchable, online data archive enables you easily research payment issues and respond to customer inquiries. CD-ROM and DVD options are available for record retention needs beyond two years.
The First Bank Remote "Top 10" Quiz will help you identify how this service can benefit your business.
To learn more about First Bank Remote, contact your First Bank Treasury Management Officer. New to First Bank? Contact the Treasury Management Officer nearest you.