We provide a variety of methods for initiating domestic and international wire transfers, receiving advice of incoming funds and obtaining timely information about your wire transfer activity. Let these convenient, timesaving tools work for you.
- Fastest way to move large sums of money
- Same-day settlement of funds and immediate availability of those funds
- Easy initiation and execution by PC or telephone
- Reliability of our direct line to the Federal Reserve Bank's wire transfer system
Communicating wire transfer instructions is even more convenient through our Gateway Information Reporting and Transaction Initiation Service.
- Save Time - reduces delays caused by telephone initiation
- Improved Control - visual verification, easy audit trails via Wire History Reports
- Efficient - established repetitive, non-repetitive and future dated requests
To find out more about our Wire Transfer Services, contact your First Bank Treasury Management Officer. New to First Bank? Contact the Treasury Management Officer nearest you.