First Bank Trust & Financial Services' retirement plans provide a variety of investment options to meet every participant's investment objectives. Because we do not offer proprietary funds, we are pleased to offer independent advice regarding various investment options.
Currently, First Bank Trust & Investment Services offers no-load, low-expense mutual funds, loaded funds with no sales charge, and access to funds closed to new investors. These funds meet fixed performance criteria and are reviewed quarterly. These criteria include:
- Sector diversification
- Historical performance relative to risk (3, 5 and 10 years)
- Performance relative to peer funds
- Expense ratios and fees
- Correlation of investment style
- Duration and quality of investment (bond funds)
- Morningstar rating (4 and 5 star funds preference)
- Stability of the organization
- Manager tenure
To find out more about our Investment Options, contact your First Bank Relationship Manager. New to First Bank? Contact the Relationship Manager nearest you.