POPMONEY® PERSONAL PAYMENTS
Can’t pay your share of the bill because you forgot your wallet? Settle up by making a personal payment - quickly and securely - directly through online banking using our Popmoney Personal Payments Service. With Popmoney you can:
- Send money using an account number, email address, or mobile phone number
- Set up next day, future-dated, or recurring payments
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail®, Yahoo!®, Gmail®)
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- View and respond to all Popmoney activity, including depositing payments and paying requests, from a central dashboard, or “To Do List”
- Personalize your gift payments with an e-greeting template to customize the recipients email
To send a payment select the Popmoney tab within Bill Pay and provide the recipient’s e-mail address, cell phone number or account number.
-If the recipient has signed up for Popmoney and set up an automatic deposit account, the money you send is automatically deposited into the person's account. If they haven’t designated an automatic deposit account, they’ll receive instructions for claiming the money you sent.
-If the recipient hasn't signed up for Popmoney, they are sent an invitation that explains how to sign up for the service and claim the money you sent.
It’s that easy! To learn more about Popmoney,
visit the location nearest you.