You can access account information 24 hours a day, seven
days a week -even holidays- from any touch-tone telephone
in the U.S. Just dial 1-800-760-BANK (2265). It's also a fast and convenient way to reach
a bank representative during business hours:
||7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Access checking accounts - balance information, withdrawals/deposits, search by check number or withdrawal amount, interest information, request fax copy of a statement, place stop payments, reorder checks, contact bank representative
- Access savings accounts - balance information, withdrawals/deposits, search by withdrawal or deposit amount, interest information, request fax copy of a statement, contact bank representative
- Transfer funds - transfer between checking, savings, money market or consumer loan accounts
- Obtain information on consumer loans - installment loans, overdraft protection on lines of credit
- Obtain information on Certificate of Deposit or IRAs - 1099 information, interest payment information
- Apply - apply for any of our consumer deposit accounts or credit cards
- Special services -We help customers in over 150 languages through the use of the International Language Line Service and hearing impaired customers who may use the TDD line by dialing 711 from any phone
To find out more about Telephone Banking, call or visit the First Bank location nearest you.