Life Insurance has more uses than just about any other financial asset. Life insurance is a critical part of any business or personal financial plan. Products have become extremely competitive in recent years, and it definitely pays to sit down with a life insurance expert and review your own unique goals. Through First Bank’s Wealth Management Group, and our affiliate First Brokerage America LLC, we work with experts in the life insurance industry, experts who are not tied to any particular company and are able to pick the best products for your unique circumstances.
- Family Protection: Life insurance will make sure that money will be available to pay off a mortgage, pay for college, and provide a lifetime income to a widow or widower
- Charitable Giving: Life insurance can fund a large donation to a favorite church or charity
- Maximizing Wealth Transfer: Life insurance, when structured properly, can effectively and efficiently transfer wealth to the next generation
- Disability Income Insurance: a way to keep your income in the event of a disability, which is statistically more likely to occur than a death
- Long term care insurance: a way to protect your family from having to use all available assets to pay for nursing home care
First Brokerage America LLC has engaged industry experts to provide guidance in identifying the appropriate product and carrier for the client’s specific needs. All carriers offered are industry leaders in financial stability and ratings by several different rating companies.
To learn more, please contact First Brokerage America at 800-715-3242.
First Brokerage America, LLC, member FINRA-registered broker/dealer and member of SIPC. Insurance products in CA are offered through First Banc Insurance Service, LLC (CA DOI #0C42494). First Brokerage America, LLC, First Banc Insurance Service, LLC and First Bank are affiliates through common ownership. Investment and Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency, are not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by the Bank, and involve risk including the possible loss of principal amount invested.