First Bank Trust & Financial Services' retirement plans provide a variety of investment options* to meet every participant's investment objectives. Because we do not offer proprietary funds, we are pleased to offer independent advice regarding various investment options.
Currently, First Bank Trust & Investment Services offers no-load, low-expense mutual funds, loaded funds with no sales charge, and access to funds closed to new investors. These funds meet fixed performance criteria and are reviewed quarterly. These criteria include:
- Sector diversification
- Historical performance relative to risk (3, 5 and 10 years)
- Performance relative to peer funds
- Expense ratios and fees
- Correlation of investment style
- Duration and quality of investment (bond funds)
- Morningstar rating (4 and 5 star funds preference)
- Stability of the organization
- Manager tenure
To find out more about Retirement Investment Options, call or visit the First Bank location nearest you.
*Products are not FDIC insured and are not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by the Bank, and involve risk including the possible loss of principal amount invested and are not insured by a federal government agency.