First Bank is an SBA National Preferred Lender. That means you have more options available if conventional financing options are not right for you. And we can shorten and streamline the entire loan process.
An SBA 504 Loan provides financing for the purchase of fixed assets, primarily for real estate. Project financing normally consists of three parts: 50% of the project cost is financed through First Bank, 40% of the project cost is financed through a Certified Development Company (“ CDC “) loan, and 10% is your down payment commitment.
- Loan amounts up to $5 million
- Fixed rate terms
- Down payment as low as 10%
- Financing terms up to 20 years
Common Loan Uses
- Business acquisition
- Owner-occupied real estate
- Land and building acquisition
- Facility construction or renovation
- Purchase/installation of capital equipment and machinery
- Build-out and site improvements
Get Started / Questions?