Summer is winding down and everywhere you look there’s a reminder it’s back to school time. Although it’s very exciting, it can also be a time of anxiousness for many parents finding themselves with a college freshman who will be moving away soon.
We realize preparation for this day started many years ago, but that day is finally here. As final preparation is underway, remember to check everything off your list, like laptops, dorm room essentials, and storage organizers. Don’t forget to include essentials like money management tools and accessibility to needed cash for your new college student.
To get your student started on the path to a bright financial future, open a First Bank Student Checking account. Open to clients 16-24, this account features FREE access to eBanking, mobile banking, and bill pay plus FREE eStatements. There’s no monthly fee and no minimum balance requirement, plus we’ll even provide a discount on their first box of checks.
With nearly 100 First Bank branches, there’s a good chance we are located in a college town near you; however, even if we’re not, not to worry! Your student can still use their First Bank Genesis Debit Card, powered by MasterCard®, anywhere MasterCard is accepted!
Plus, your college student will have access to First Bank’s online banking and mobile services, including:
- 24/7 Online Banking, with Online Bill Pay feature!
- Mobile Alerts to notify you (or your student) once your account reaches a certain balance!
- People Pay or Person-to-Person Payments!
- Account-to-Account Transfers!
- First Bank On the Go Mobile App!
- Mobile Deposit — simply snap a picture of your check and deposit it using First Bank’s mobile app!
- A newer way to pay! Use Apple Pay® by adding your First Bank Debit Cards to your compatible Apple® device.
With our convenient banking services, First Bank makes it easier than ever to bank wherever you are —even your new college town!