Bank wherever life takes you. First Bank on the Go is a great way to securely stay connected to your finances.
Apps For Your Mobile Device
With First Bank on the Go, you can access and manage your First Bank accounts using an Android phone or tablet, iPhone, or iPad.
- Check balances
- View account history and pending transactions
- View images of cleared checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Add a payee or view or cancel pending payments
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Send money to a friend with People Pay
- View Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay activity in the "Recent" menu option
- Locate your nearest First Bank office or ATM
Download A Mobile App
You can download the app for the following devices
- Android Tablet
If you have an Internet-enabled mobile device with a browser, you can use mobile banking via the Internet. You will need to register for mobile browser banking through eBanking and once you receive a text with the link to the mobile banking browser site, you are ready to go.
If you would like to receive text or email alerts, we offer specific alert types to keep on top of your account activity.
- Account Alerts - notifies you when your balance is about or below a designated level, when a specific check clears or a deposit is processed, or be alerted to the status of a transfer. You can even be notified of your balance every day, if you like.
- Bill Pay Alerts - will let you know when payees have been established, when eBills have been received – or need to be paid – and when certain payments have been processed.
- People Pay Alerts - will tell you if your payment failed, if a payment is scheduled, or if a People Pay recipient has been added or their contact information changed.
- Service Alerts - will notify you if the information in your account profile has been changed, when a new Online Statement (eStatement) is available, if an external transfer account has been added, or if a transfer has failed.
- Debit Card Alerts - will let you know if your card was used for purchases over a designated threshold, for out of state or international transactions, if a purchase has been declined, or if fraudulent activity is suspected. You can set up alerts for prepaid cards, too, so you can be notified when funds have been added.