Secure transaction initiation is at your fingertips with the Gateway online portal. Access to online transaction initiation can be set at the individual user, or employee, level. You can also specify permissions by user for transaction initiation or approval, establish dollar limits and control access to specific accounts.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions
- Domestic and international wire transfers, in U.S. dollars or foreign currency
- Book Transfers between your First Bank accounts
- Stop Payment management
- Manage bank balances and establish daily cash position
- Control limits and user entitlements for transaction initiation capabilities
- Initiate domestic payments via ACH and wire transfer
- Send international wire payments in US dollar or foreign currency
- Establish dual or multi-layer approvals for ACH and wire transactions
- Place stop payment requests and inquire on the status of outstanding checks
- Transfer money between your First Bank accounts
Get Started / Questions?
To learn more about Gateway Transaction Portal and other ways we can assist your business contact the First Bank Treasury Management Officer in your area.
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!
Existing Account Support