Designed For Qualified Veterans
Military veterans and active service personnel are eligible for Veterans Administration (VA) home loan financing from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. While the VA does not loan money, it backs loans made to qualified veterans. First Bank has the experience and knowledge to assist you with a VA loan.
- Fixed or adjustable rate options
- No down payment when the purchase price does not exceed the appraised value
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Seller may pay closing and VA funding fees if costs don’t exceed 4% of the loan
- No prepayment penalties
- Qualify for 100% financing of the sales price
- Not limited to first-time buyers and may re-use VA benefits
- Loans may be assumable by another qualified veteran
Get Started / Questions?
- Review the Residential Loan Application. The Loan Application provides an overview of all the required information that must be completed for our Mortgage Team to discuss which loan best fits your needs. Important! To keep your personal information secure, do not email your completed application to us. After you establish a contact, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will guide you through your submission process. (Go To Step 2)
- Find a Mortgage Loan Consultant in your area. We will answer any questions you may have, discuss your Loan Application and any required forms we will need. Once you establish a relationship with a Mortgage Loan Consultant, we will work diligently to move you through the loan process, and you will enjoy a single point of contact from application to close.
- View or print the Mortgage Application Checklist and review the list to ensure you have the necessary information and paperwork to begin the loan approval process.
Current Clients (Support)
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!