Flexible, Low Down Payment Options
Looking for a loan with more flexible qualification requirements and attractive interest rates? An FHA Loan may be just what you need.The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) provides government-backed mortgage insurance to help borrowers buy homes.
- Qualified buyers may enjoy a flexible down payment option of just 3.5%
- Well suited for borrowers with less than perfect credit
- An attractive option for those without a lot of money for a down payment
- Allows "gift funds" if a family member, or employer, or a grant from a state or local government can contribute to a down payment
Get Started / Questions?
- Review the Residential Loan Application. The Loan Application provides an overview of all the required information that must be completed for our Mortgage Team to discuss which loan best fits your needs. Important! To keep your personal information secure, do not email your completed application to us. After you establish a contact, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will guide you through your submission process. (Go To Step 2)
- Find a Mortgage Loan Consultant in your area. We will answer any questions you may have, discuss your Loan Application and any required forms we will need. Once you establish a relationship with a Mortgage Loan Consultant, we will work diligently to move you through the loan process, and you will enjoy a single point of contact from application to close.
- View or print the Mortgage Application Checklist and review the list to ensure you have the necessary information and paperwork to begin the loan approval process.
Current Clients (Support)
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!