Consistent, Broad Terms Available
If you’re looking for a predictable loan, with a wide range of payback time frames, a fixed rate mortgage loan from First Bank might be for you. A fixed rate mortgage loan offers you an interest rate that is constant for the life of your loan. Your monthly principal and interest payment amount will always be the same.
- A wide range of terms.
- Shorter terms allow buyers to build equity quicker
- Ideal when interest rates are low
- May qualify for a temporary buy down
- Predictable monthly principal and interest payment
- Protection from rising interest rates for the life of the loan
Get Started / Questions?
- Review the Residential Loan Application. The Loan Application provides an overview of all the required information that must be completed for our Mortgage Team to discuss which loan best fits your needs. Important! To keep your personal information secure, do not email your completed application to us. After you establish a contact, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will guide you through your submission process. (Go To Step 2)
- Find a Mortgage Loan Consultant in your area. We will answer any questions you may have, discuss your Loan Application and any required forms we will need. Once you establish a relationship with a Mortgage Loan Consultant, we will work diligently to move you through the loan process, and you will enjoy a single point of contact from application to close.
- View or print the Mortgage Application Checklist and review the list to ensure you have the necessary information and paperwork to begin the loan approval process.
Current Clients (Support)
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!