Medical Practice, Legal, and Health Care Professionals Program
If you work in the medical or legal field, this loan allows you to secure a home prior to a career change, move or relocation and starting new employment. The Professional Loan Program allows you to close on a loan based on current or contracted guaranteed employment and income levels.
- Available for a single family home or a planned unit development
- Adjustable rate terms include a 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 or 15/1
- Fixed rate terms include a 15-year offering
- Loan to Value Ratio: 95%
- No private mortgage insurance required
Get Started / Questions?
- Review the Residential Loan Application. The Loan Application provides an overview of all the required information that must be completed for our Mortgage Team to discuss which loan best fits your needs. Important! To keep your personal information secure, do not email your completed application to us. After you establish a contact, your Mortgage Loan Consultant will guide you through your submission process. (Go To Step 2)
- Find a Mortgage Loan Consultant in your area. We will answer any questions you may have, discuss your Loan Application and any required forms we will need. Once you establish a relationship with a Mortgage Loan Consultant, we will work diligently to move you through the loan process, and you will enjoy a single point of contact from application to close.
- View or print the Mortgage Application Checklist and review the list to ensure you have the necessary information and paperwork to begin the loan approval process.
Current Clients (Support)
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!