Online Bill Pay
Paying bills online makes your life simpler and frees up your time to focus on more important things. Just select the bill you want to pay, enter the amount and the due date.
- Manage all of your bills from one easy location
- There is no need to log in and remember unique passwords from multiple business websites
- Use one-time or recurring payments
- View your bills in an electronic format
- Bill pay history goes back 24 months for every bill you pay
- Make person-to-person direct payments quickly
- Transfer money between your account(s) at First Bank and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Set up bill reminders
- Payment Guarantee covers a bill late fee or penalty (applies only if payment is scheduled by the due date on the bill and is not received by that date)
Get Started / Questions?
Helpful Bill Pay Tips
- Once you are enrolled for Online Banking, log in, select the "Bill Pay" tab and follow the set up instructions