Quick and Secure Personal Payments
Can’t pay your share of the bill because you forgot your wallet? Settle up by making a personal payment - quickly and securely - directly through online banking using our Popmoney Personal Payments Service.
- Send money using an account number, email address, or mobile phone number
- Set up next day, future-dated, or recurring payments
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail®, Yahoo!®, Gmail®)
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- View and respond to all Popmoney activity from a central dashboard, or “To Do List”
- Personalize your gift payments with an e-greeting template to customize the recipients email
- To send a payment select the "Popmoney" tab within "Bill Pay" and provide the recipient’s e-mail address, cell phone number or account number.
- If the recipient has signed up for Popmoney and has designated automatic deposit account, your payment will be automatically deposited to their account. Otherwise, they'll receive instructions for claiming the payment you sent.
- If the recipient hasn't signed up for Popmoney, they'll be sent an invitation that explains how to sign up for the service and claim the payment you sent.
Get Started / Questions?