Help Fund A Child's Education
A Coverdell Education Savings Account is a trust or custodial account set up solely for paying qualified education expenses for the designated beneficiary of the account.
- Open with as little as $100
- Contribute as much as $2,000 annually per child
- Distributions are tax free for qualified educational expenses
- Contribution and distribution waivers available for special needs children
- Can be used for tuition, fees, room, board, books, supplies and education-oriented computer technology and equipment
Get Started / Questions?
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email, please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!