Keep A Close Eye On Your Accounts
With our Alerts solution you can keep tabs on your business accounts and receive notifications alerting you about general account activity. This way you can stay up-to-date on important information. Alerts can be delivered to your email, mobile device or both.
- Balance Alert - notifies you when you have a low account balance or excess funds you might want to move to a higher yield investment such as our CDs
- Transaction Alert - notifies you when your deposits are credited, a check clears or to monitor a variety of account activities such as debits, credits or ATM deposits/withdrawals.
- eStatement - notifies you when a new eStatement is available for viewing
- New Message - notifies you when First Bank has sent a secure message such as bill pay information or other valuable information
To get started setting up alerts follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Select the "Alerts" Tab
- Choose the Alert "Type"
- Set your criteria to create an "active" alert
- You're all set!
Once complete you will receive alerts via email or on your mobile device keeping you up-to-speed.
Get Started / Questions?