A Free Financial Overview
At First Bank Wealth Management we believe successful client relationships begin with listening. Hearing and understanding your unique situation helps our team to prioritize your goals, assess your risk tolerance level and build a financial investment plan designed to assist in meeting your business objectives.
First Bank Wealth Management uses a six-step process to develop your financial plan. You can count on the expertise of our team to do the heavy lifting and to help build you a financial road map for your future.
Our Six-Step Process
- Establish a Relationship – In an initial meeting we discuss your needs, expectations and concerns, and explain our financial process. We will determine your preference for ongoing communication, define responsibilities, discuss compensation and agree on how decisions will be made.
- Learn About Your Goals – In a personal interview, we will discuss your current financial situation including income, expenses, savings, taxes and outstanding balances. From this discussion we will assist you in establishing and defining your primary objectives.
- Analyze Information – We analyze key financial information and your current business situation to identify areas of concern and opportunities for potential growth. Upon completion we should have a strong foundation to assist in building your plan.
- Create Your Plan – We will develop an asset allocation strategy and investment strategies tailored to your specific investment objectives. We encourage collaborative dialogue with your tax or legal professional to ensure you are receiving the most comprehensive recommendations possible to help make your investment decisions.
- Execute Your Plan – During the relationship we will keep you informed of performance activity with key updates, reports and statements. It is critical that you have a clear picture of your portfolio performance and changes in an effort to keep it growing.
- Monitor Your Plan – As your goals or market conditions change, we evaluate the impact on your total investment plan to assist in keeping you on track towards reaching your objectives.
Get Started / Questions?
Learn more about a Free Financial Plan and other ways we can assist you. Contact the Financial Consultant in your area.
Your security is important to us. When communicating via email please do not include any personal, business or confidential account information. Thank you!
Other Registered States
Existing Account Support